Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The darkest...

I feel like I have mush inside me right now. Everything is upside down once again. I know there is a plan. 

There is always a plan. God does not always tell me he plan though and that is the hard part. I have not gone to him with this as I should have. 

I would feel an whole lot less like mush if I had. I was talking to a friend today about depression getting ahold of you and not letting go. She pointed out that it starts as depression but it is despair that really gets you. 

The enemy takes a fear and plays it up and makes it worse. That fear leads you to depression which leads you away from God and then that depression falls into despair leads you into a dark place where God is not. 

However. Let's not forget that God can shine a bright light into the darkest place. I am asking him to shine a light for me now and I know he will. 

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers