Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Trapped in Silence...

I realized tonight something. Something kind of hard to deal with. I am angry. Deep down in the recesses of who I am angry. Angry at so many things. I don't really know how to explain it. I know I feel trapped inside myself, and perhaps that is causing the anger.

I feel like I can't really explain how I feel. That makes me angry.
I feel like it is all unfair. That makes me angry.
I feel like screaming. That makes me angry.
I feel like I don't know how to deal with this. That makes me angry.
I feel like I can't escape it. That makes me angry.
I feel like I am being punished. That makes me angry.


and when I don't feel angry, I just feel broken. I guess the anger is holding my insides together. I don't think I have ever felt trapped in silence like this before.

Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers