Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Still Screaming.. will it end...

This feeling inside me is screaming... I want to stand outside and scream at the top of my voice. Scream with all my might. Scream for all that I am.. All that I was, All that I will be... Just scream and scream and scream until my voice gives way.

Then maybe, I might not feel so trapped by this emotion. I would not feel so wounded, so hurt, so angry so... everything.. Maybe if I screamed until I couldn't .. maybe then.. I would feel better.

Why does this hurt so... Why can't my heart let it go.. The tears refuse to flow anymore.. I just feel silent.. but silently screaming...


ARRRGGGGHHHHH.. I want to be okay again. I want to feel free of this ... God please release this from me. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


God in his wisdom has knowledge of the why, I understand that. I will just go through this process day by day, moment by moment and let whatever I feel come. I will turn to God and reach for his peace.. moment by moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers