Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Quiet but Strong

I have been pretty quiet lately in most areas of my life. I have reached a stage where I am ready for the next season. This season has been long and wintery. The cold air blasts that we have received have frozen me yet I am still strong in the face of it. God has placed his power within me to allow me to continue this path past my ability. 

I don't know what his plan is. Clearly he has one. I can only pray that we are on the path he has chosen for us, not one we have chosen and he is working with.. Yanno.. I believe in this. Still. It has become harder I will not deny that, yet I do still believe in the path we are on. 

It has been a hard path, a path filled with drama, with dire financial issues, and fraught with relationship dangers. We have remained strong in the face of this. Because of God. He has used so  many people to help us through, some have been there over and over again. This path has strained them too. You know who you are.... We both thank and love you. 

I intend to stay quiet but strong. God is with me and through him anything is possible. We can do this. This season is nearing an end, one way or another. I pray that it is is God's will that a pass will occur and we will move forward without such dire financial issues in the near future. 

Father God, Thank you for being there for us on this stark winter path. You know the plans you have for us, and we praise you whatever they are. We only wish to do your will and follow the path you have chosen for us. In Jesus Name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers