Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

What can we do?

Life has a way of moving forward regardless of how hard it is. Days pass, months pass and years pass and before you know it, decades pass. 

Each day seems a trial but each day ends and starts anew God willing. How you choose to view each day you have is up to you, regardless of how hard life is. This is something I am learning day by day. I know I have something to see that some don't. 

I have small children, I get to see the daily wonder in their eyes. I see my little nearly 7 month each day learning something new. In fact, in a 3 week time frame she has learned to sit up, sit up on her own from a laying position, crawl on her knees, pull up and cruise... If you think about that.. That is pretty amazing.. If a baby can do that.. What can we do?

2 comments:

  1. Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance, and I am surprised
    why this twist of fate did not took place earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Visit my webpage; appreciation quotes (https://play.google.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks.. Somehow your comment got buried in my email. I am so glad what I had to say was helpful.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers