Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Today....

Today I am 40. I remember when forty was old. It seems like it was not that long ago that it was. However these days it seems so much less than old. It feels young in fact, 70 seems so much younger than it used to be. It seems a little unreal to me, that today I am 40. I have a baby that is 5 months old, that is certainly not what I saw 40 as. It is not a bad thing, just a different thing.

Things are starting to settle back down here. At least for me and my husband. Life is developing a routine. My dear fil, he has good moments and not so good moments. I wish I could make this easier for him. It is still so hard to witness or overhear his pain.

The girls are homeschooling 5 days a week. They do printables and they do tablet work with ABC mouse which is awesome by the way, if you have toddler/pre-k to 1st grade. It is wonderful. It has tons of printables, and an app to use that tracks what the kids did on it. Hundreds of songs, puzzles, worksheets, etc.  I will be at a later time be posting a lot of the free sites I frequent to assist those who are like us and struggle for money and homeschooling.

I am considering dying my hair Plum. Any opinions. I am currently in possession of dark brown and it calling me but I kind of want to do something different this time. I am talking real plum not Burgundy added to dark brown dye.. Hmmm I must ponder this for a few days. I decided upon the opinion of various others to leave off the haircut for now. I am just pulling it up a lot. I might try to find a way to wear it down if it was dyed though that will not be easy with a baby who reaches for anything and gets ahold of your hair and pulls it. Ask either of her older sisters. They will tell you.

Well my wonderful and favorite sister and my awesome nephew and niece are coming over shortly so I am off to get dressed..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers