Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Realities of Life

So when faced with the realities of life, do you focus on them or go within yourself. Personally, at first I go within myself, I get depressed and hopeless pretty much every single time. Then I have to remember that I have three small children watching me and how I do things and pull myself out of it. 

I then find the positive. If there is not a positive about the situation, the positive about my life. I do have a lot of those. Granted, I do have a lot of crap to deal with and have for a long time. However, that said I have three amazing little girls that God blessed me with. No matter how craptastic it gets, I have them. 

And, maybe just maybe the crap that is my life will improve someday. I just have to keep believing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers