Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Some Days...

Some days are worse than others. Some of them I seem to have it together and I do what needs to be done and I feel productive and good. Most of them it seems I am neither productive or good. It has begun to feel like the crap is piling on day by day. Some days include more crap than others, but they all pile something on top of the already tall pile of crap. 

I am aware that I have a ton of positives and I try to focus on those. However, some days it is harder than others. Today is one of those awful days. Days where I feel put upon by life. I am so glad I have my children, they are my very heart. However some days I feel it is best for them to be away from me so I can be what I need to be for that day and then tomorrow I am better and able to be the mom they need me to be.

I want to be the very best mother possible and I know I fail in that often, but I am trying. Everyday. To be better It feels like with so much on me, I fail more than I succeed. I don't know if that is true but it is how I feel at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers