Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

A Positive Post

So.. since last nights post was less that positive and I am still feeling pretty much the same way but I am choosing to not let the negative get me in the blog again.. I am going to post some gratefuls.. 

I am grateful for...

My beautiful girls. They are each amazing and wonderful in their own right. I feel amazed each day that I am someone's mommy. I had begun to think that I would not be one when my amazing nearly 5 year came along. Each girl has brough such joy to my life. Joy I never thought possible. They can often make a bad day good, just by their laughter. 

My husband. He is a good man, who loves me. I have been in a relationship with a man who did not love me. I have been in the place of not being able to be me in a relationship. I have been abused and mistreated by the man that was supposed to love me. This man loves me and appreciates exactly who I am warts and all. 

My sister, she is simply amazing. She loves me. She sees my faults and loves me still. She has been there for me throughout the toughest moments and best moments of my life. I appreciate her. I love her. 

My Father in law. He is an amazing man. I know I have said that before, but he really is. He is a joy to know. He is special. I know he does not know that about himself, but he is. I love him. I love him very much. I wish I could help him more in this time of need. I appreciate him. He is a perfect example of a good man, a Godly man. Any man should look to him to see how it is done. 

My Momma. I am grateful for her phone calls to check on me. I am thankful that she is trying to help even though she is going through tough times herself. I am so glad she is still here. I love her so very much. I don't always show it to her but I do.

My niece. She is so sweet. I am blessed to have such a sweet person be part of my life. So many people don't appreciate the goodness that is within her, but she is a shining beacon to me. She is special. She is so loved by my family. My little girls adore their Mimi, as does their Momma. 

My nephew. He is NOT sweet. I love that about him. He is exactly who he is. He likes who he is. I like that about him. He is definitive. He is distinct. If you are blessed enough to be loved by him, call yourself lucky. He does not let many in. I am blessed enough. He is loved by my family too. My littles love their MayMay. 

My friends. I have many. Each of you, fills a need in me. There are some of you that are mentors, some are equals, and some I mentor I think. Some of you are christian, some are not. Some of you are parents, some are not. Some of you are closer in distance than others. Some of you I have met and some I have not.  All of you mean so much to me. I will not name names, you know you are. 

I am grateful for simple things too.. Like

soap and shampoo
bathtubs and bubble bath
food and the skillet to cook it in
Electricity and internet
Facebook and Gmail
DFW Crunchy Moms and Secret Crunchys
Online groups and chatboxes
Toenail polish and cute clothes
Children's laughter and dress up clothes
Netflix and Daniel Tiger
Homebirth and Midwives
Cloth diapers and washing machines
Comfy Beds and Fluffy Blankets
Ipads and Candy Crush
Yarn and Knowledge of Knitting
Woven wrap and baby wearing
Little girl kisses and I love you's 

I shall look back at this post when I am feeling down. Right now, after writing it. I am feel grateful for having so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers