Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Just mutters.

Life has never been easy, but lately it seems that it is the hardest it has ever been. I am not sure why. I have a million questions as I always do. I often am aware that just because I feel something it does not mean it is true. Perhaps I should rephrase that. Just because I think something does not mean it is true. Feelings just are, they are not right or wrong. 

Lately though I feel like that poster that says that several days ganged up on me and hit me at once. That pretty much sums up how I feel right now. There are so many factors and issues going on in my life right now. Some I am willing to talk about her and some that I am not. Suffice to say, Life sucks at the moment. 

Dr. O left for another state to study for the hated and dreaded test. COMLEX. Those letters stand for something other than what they actually stand for, to me. To me, they stand for something along the lines of Complicated Offensive Miserable Lengthy Excruciating Exam. Yea, those words are an apt description I think. 

Let's see if it wins this final round. I hope not for Dr. O's sake. I have stopped caring one way or the other. I just want him to be happy in his day to day life, which seems to be impossible lately. 

Elle is nearly 5, and learning and growing so very much. She amazes her Momma constantly at how brilliant to use a term she uses a lot, she is. She is simply amazing to me and I am astounded that she is my child.  

Bean turns 3 in a couple of weeks. Three. How did she get to be so old. She is also extremely smart. A couple of days ago, she was hungry. She opened the fridge, took out a boiled egg and peeled it. She then brought it me and said. "Mom, can I eat this boiled egg, I peeled it already" Umm yes Beanie. 

Little is getting bigger, nearly 3 months old. So cute. She just filled my heart all the way up to the top. I thought it was filled by my older girls, but it was not. It needed her to be filled to the top. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers