Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blessed.

Three kids.. Who knew. Well obviously God did. It seems like so much change has happened in my life in the last 8 years. When I review my life, it does not even resemble what it did 8 years ago. It is quite amazing to me, just how much change has occured. 

I certainly never imagined 10 years ago, that at 39 I would have just given birth to my third child and be living in Texas again with the love of my life. I never expected I would have three amazing little girls who fill my heart with such joy. I had no clue that being a mommy would fulfill me in a way nothing else ever has. 

I had no idea that I would be so in love with my husband of 7 years. That my heart would still flutter when I see him. That cuddling next to him in the mornings would be such a wonderful feeling. I did not know that having him come over and love on me would still mean so very much to me. 

Sometimes difficulty I know arises because there is a greater plan. That you pass through the fire to accept or to even choose the path that God wants you on. It does not make it easy that is a fact, however it is easier to see it when you are lookin for it. 

I would have never imagined when I got divorced all those years ago, that it would lead me to this place and this time with three beautiful children and an amazing man that I call husband. 

Regardless of the finances, I am blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers