Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Yep.. and More waiting.

I just don't know where to start with this entry. I guess simply put- I am still pregnant and not in labor. I went into labor on Wednesday morning, finally figured it out by Wednesday afternoon. It went on all day and it even got very intense. I believe I was very close as does my midwife but then it just stopped. 

I cannot truly verbalize or express in proper words how this feels. I felt like I was so close to holding my little baby and everything just stopped. We are two days later and labor has not started back up. The waiting game is to put it succinctly no fun at all. I am ready, I am more than ready but baby girl is clearly not. 

I am certain on one hand it will be soon, it has to be but on the other I want it to be today. I am trying to put my mind in the frame of she will come join us when God is ready for her to.

Soon I am sure I will post that our new little addition has finally joined us. In the meantime, this very pregnant momma. She waits..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers