Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Waiting..

We are in wait mode. Simple statement, yet such a hard place to be. It seems to be a place we have been in so much of our lives. I do know eventually wait mode ends and you just live your life day by day without waiting for something. 

Right now, we are in serious wait mode for labor to begin and this little girl to join us. I am ready to meet her, her sisters and her Daddy are too. I am as ready as I am going to be to handle labor. I have a great support team and I am glad to be able to do this in my home. I am nervous of how painful it will be, but I know God designed my body to do this. 

We are also in wait mode for a better job for Mr. O. He has been looking but so far he has had no luck. I know there is a better job out there for him. It is just a matter of time before he finds it. So.. We exist in wait mode for that. 

I am sure this time in our lives will not last forever, but right now it often feels like it. Things are pretty difficult in the financial sense. I don't even know what will happen when those loans start coming due. I am not sure what will happen with our financial future due to that. I am just as certain that God has a plan and we are only seeing one portion of the braid he is weaving in our lives. 

However, that said. It is not an easy place to be, to live, to hope, to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers