Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Unimaginable. Moore, OK

There are a lot of things to write about, but what is on my heart right now is Moore, Ok. The tornado that tore through that town was an F5 from what I am reading. Looking at the pictures is devastating, I can't imagine what those people are feeling or thinking.

My niece lives there and for a while we were not sure she was okay. The terror we felt, all of her family worriying about is hard to explain. She was able to get some information out that she was okay, before her phone died. There is not electricity for her, so we have since lost contact. 

I woke up this morning thinking about Moore. The town has experienced many tornado's, some bad one ones. This one was the worse. My heart is breaking for the parents who lost children, for those that still don't know if their families are alive or dead. 

My heart lies heavy for all the devastation and lose, yet thankful that those that we know that live in the area have been accounted for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers