Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Overwhelming Change

Our life has always been full of change it seems. So many things, so constant in its inconsistency. I must admit that I am ready for some constant, steady little changing moments. I know that God has a plan, and when I met my husband I was not good with change and now I just seem to go with the flow, whatever that flow is.

God has definitely changed me, he has changed Mr. O as well. We are different than we were when we met, we are so much more. God put us together and made us strong in each other and in him. He has given us amazing little girls, and another one soon to be here. They are a blessing like none other. I love how they love us and each other.

Our life together has never been easy, or even fun I guess I could say. However, it has been amazing and wonderful. I know love in a way than other people dream of. I understand things that I would never have if I had not been on this difficult and painful, yet wonderful and exciting journey with my dh and my babies.

I am overwhelmed a lot I will admit, I just have to keep remembering to Let Go, Let God. God's plan are always so much bigger and better than anything I can dream up. When I let him control things, I am always happier with the end result.

God has provided in my life many prayer warriors, and I would like to thank each one of you for standing strong against the enemy when I cannot. I love that I don't have to carry that mantle when I am not strong enough, but God has provided others to be my strength and hope. He has provided protectors with swords to defeat the enemy from winning.

Thank you Father God for my life, my family, my husband, my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers