Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Just when you think...

Just when you think God is not working in your life. He is .. Just when you think he is being completely silent.. He's not. Just when you think you are alone, adrift.. You're not.

God showed up in a big way through my church family and other friends today. You all know who you are. I was completely blown away. I sat down and cried. Deeply cried. Relief flowed through me in a way that I had not realized that anxiety was sitting there. 

I still feel completely taken aback to be honest. I did not expect such an outpouring of love. It was amazing, and it showed God's love through them. Just when I reached the acceptance point that this.. this is what I am supposed to experience. God and you guys showed up. 

Thank you all very much..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers