Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mothering

I am 25 weeks pregnant. We are two weeks from the third trimester. 15 weeks to go before we meet this little person. I am excited and nervous at the very same time. I am nervous about labor, I know I know, I have done this twice but that does not mean it will happen the same way. With the epidural as I like. I don't know that I have it in me to go all pain-free natural. I would love to say I do, but I am not so certain of that.

I am also nervous of being a mother to three. I will have a newborn for residency and I a nearly 5 year old and nearly 3 year old. Can I do this? It will definitely be interesting. I will just have to pray to have what it takes to be the right mom for all three girls. I love my children so much and feel so blessed that God blessed me with them. I always want to be what is best for them and know I fail often. I just hope they grow up knowing that I loved them and tried to be the best I could for them.

I am excited too. I wonder what she will look like. We have a mini me and and mini Dr. O so will this little one be the mix? What will her personality be like. It will be interesting to watch her grow and learn and to watch my older girls adapt to another sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers