Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Match Day.. Important or Not..

Today was a big day for some. Especially those in the medical training merging into residency. It was match day. It is a very exciting and nerve-racking day for many. For us, it seemed just another day. So far we have not got anything. I know several who matched and I am super excited for you guys.

It was disappointing to not know today. But Gods hand is in this. He has a great plan than I could every come up with. Whatever happens, will happen and my job will be to let it be and accept whatever comes to pass. I am in a good place to do that.

I thought that if at the end of today we did not have something I would be freaking out. I am not though. It just felt like another day to me. Tomorrow will feel the same.

I am so proud of my man no matter what occurs. He is a good man, a good husband and a great father. I could ask for no more in my life. God knows what he is doing.

I have found joy in my circumstances and happiness with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers