Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

God Lessons - continued

Peace in place of chaos. Can you find it? Is it even possible? These are questions that many people ask themselves, and questions many more people never even think of because they think it is not even possible. So I ask you? Can you find peace where chaos reigns? My answer to you is yes.

I did not say it would be easy or even a little bit fun. It is actually quite hard for us humans to replace chaos and turmoil with peace and joy. We are naturally sinners and to that end forget to put God in place of all things in our life. If we would only do that, then yes that is where you can place peace where chaos once reigned.

This is a continuation blog of the post God Lessons. It is something that is running through my mind often since I went to the class. I know I apply this lesson in certain parts of my life. I prayed for God to give me peace sometime ago regarding finances. I have joy in the knowledge that no matter how little money there seems to be that God will provide in ways I cannot fathom.

This is something that I need to apply in all areas. Stress would be a thing of the past if I could do that. It would make me a better wife, a better mother, friend, sister, aunt, and of course friend. If I can replace the chaos with peace and experience joy in suffering. Joy in general no matter what occurs in my life, well imagine the benefits, imagine the peace that would surround you.

Imagine how close to God you would feel. Imagine what that would be to others. So I challenge myself and all that read this to try to find that joy and to let go of the chaos and the stress that reigns free in our lives right now.

I will be praying for us to find the peace that can only come from our creator. That he will replace my stress, my chaos, my hopelessness with his all consuming peace.. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers