Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Forgetting and Finding

I have to say I am loving working again. I had no idea how much I missed it. I guess in the midst of being a stay at home mom, you forget you. I certainly did. My last post mentioned you become such a stay at home mom, a mom you forget that you are also someone's wife. I am beginning to think that you become so immersed in being a mom, that you also forget you. The person you were before you became a mom, the person you could easily be again if you just put a little effort into you.

I have spent the last few days, maybe a week focusing on me. C for her husband, and C for myself. I am learning how to be a mother as well as a wife AND not lose myself in the mix. It is so easy to do. I did it. I am seriously hoping I can not do it again. Perhaps reading this blog a few times a year, will help me to NOT do that again.

I forgot how much I enjoy running an office. I know for some people that sounds AWFUL. I however love it. I always have. I love data entry, working a problem and fixing it, I love helping people in that environment. I just totally forgot that. And readers here is an odd bit for you, I believe that working again is making me better within the home front part of my life. I do work from home, it is ideal. It is however making me better at dealing with the home front part of it. I find that so interesting.

I am so enjoying also, doing my hair and makeup. I am remembering what it feels like to be a woman. I do hope all these changes have a positive impact on my little daughters. I don't want them to grow up and forgot who they are. They are wonderful little people and I love watching them grow and learn and come more into their own little personalities.

Well I am up too late again. So I hope everyone has a great day today and I am going to bed..

Night all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers