Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Time passes

My children are growing up so fast. I am often amazed when I see a friends child/children at how much they have grown since the last time I saw them. It makes me turn and look at my children and how big they are getting.

It is always interesting to listen to them talk and play, to realize how much they have learned and to hear how their little brains are at work. I know that my oldest L is so smart and understands many things that I am shocked at such as money being kept in the bank. It is amazing how much they listen and learn. I was shocked recently to learn that my two year old knew what a mountain was. "Look Mommy, a mountain." I was so surprised.

As tough as being a mommy is sometimes I cherish it. The children are growing so fast. In a blink of an eye they will be grown and I will miss these times.

As I once heard someone say. " The days are long but the years are short." I believe that is very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers