Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Pondering

It seems my life is always busy and a lot is always going on. I begin to see that for me this is the norm. I might sometimes wish for a calm steady never changing life, but I also know that God knows what is best for. Clearly at this time, this is what is best.

I wonder how sometimes how my life got to where it is. Then I stop and think and realize it got here because I let God lead me here. I am where he wants me to be. and... I always want to be where he wants me to be. I believe with all my heart and soul that when you let God lead your life you will be happier. 

Even though often my life is not easy, I am content for the most part. Oh I won't say I don't worry sometimes about things. I am human. But, on the whole I am happy. I have wonderful children an amazing husband that God blessed me with. 

God always provides for us. If we let him. I am blessed that I know him.. and remember Jeremiah 29:11-13.

I admit thought that I often miss my husband. I was never one of those women that needed to be around my man every day and then I met my wonderful hubby. The one man I would love to see everyday and I go weeks without seeing him. Interesting huh. Maybe that keeps the magic in our relationship alive? I don't know. I do know that I am just as in love (maybe more in love) with him now as I was 7+ years ago.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers