Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So much...

   My goodness, where do I start. The last couple of weeks have been pretty interesting for us. I don't even know where to start. It feels like we are on some sort of roller coaster but we don't know how long the ride is, or even if we will stay in the same carriage (whatever they are called) that we started in.
 
   Dr. O has so much going on in relation to school. We are nearing the end of 4th year. He has the COMLEX in about 2 weeks. He must pass that. Prayers are welcome. He will be away from family for 6 weeks. That will be very hard on all of us. I know in my heart it is for the best, but that does not make it any easier.

We also have a lot going on not in relation to school, which makes school all the more over-whelming for Dr. O, I am sure. We celebrated L's birthday a mite bit early because Daddy was leaving, so she turned 4 about 3 weeks early. It was a great day. We loved seeing her so excited about it. She said she FINALLY turned 4!!!

Little V also has gotten sick. Really sick. Poor baby. Very tough on her. Momma feels so bad for her. I am trying to do everything I can to make her feel better and get well as soon as possible. Though not much you can do when the littles are sick, except try your best to make them feel better. Hard to see them sick though.

Also we found out a couple of weeks ago that we are gonna have another little one. That explained a lot about how I was feeling. We don't even know how far along I am and won't know until Nov 1st when I go to the doctor again.

I know God has a plan for our life, it is sometimes hard waiting to see what it is. ...

Again, prayers welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers