Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Quiet

So much has been going on here. I have not really posted a lot. Dr. O is studying very hard for Step 2 USMLE. He is on an away rotation in Vegas as well. There is a lot going on for the poor guy and a lot riding on doing well on this test.

We are sick. The girls are finally on the mend I think. However I cannot say the same for me. I have a lovely sore throat, a screwed up voice, a runny nose, sneezing, and general not felling well stuff. I can only say ugh. I am glad my babies are on the mend though. I do wish I was too.

In other news , we are up north visiting my family. It is nice. I really do enjoy my family. They are great people. Nothing like being surrounded by your family. I miss my honey to be sure but it nice to be here.

Money is tight again. Umm I guess the question is really when is it NOT tight. God always provides and he will this time same as all the other times.

For those that read my blog and pray, please pray for a great passing number on Dr. O's test and for me to get well.

Off to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers