Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tooth Pain.. and a light at the end of the tunnel...

   Lately I have been struggling with my teeth. On and off pain, clenching them at night and sometimes during the day. It has been tough. I just got insurance so I did not go because well no insurance and no money. So I finally got insurance but was going to wait until after a visit to NorCal to visit my sister, plans went awry there.
   I came to my sisters, but my tooth pain just got worse and worse, until I HAD to to the dentist here. I am finally doing better now. It is still hurting some but nothing like it was and it is on the mend. I will have to go to the dentist again when I get home. I hope I find a good one like the one here. And may I just say... Thank God that he provided insurance for us.
   I am enjoying my visit with my sister. I seem tired all the time though. I am not sure what is up with that. I would rather not be so tired, but I am taking advantage of being at my sisters and resting as much as I need to. The girls are loving being here too. They love it here. They would love it more if there were no cats, but hopefully someday they won't be afraid of cats.
   The best news to offer though is a light at the end of the lack of money tunnel. Soon we will be able to pay some bills. Living with no money is no fun at all. It has certainly taught me to be super careful with the money when we have it. It has also taught me to trust God to provide and he always will.
 I am glad though to be able to pay some bills and catch up. It feels good!! Aaaahhhhh

Have a great night everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. God will always provide and I've proven that :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers