Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Goal!!

   I am so excited! I reached my goal weight of 135 pounds. I have officially lost 27 pounds. I am super proud of myself. The weigh-loss has been good for me. I decided to get healthy and I did. I feel better in general, and about myself. I like how I look again. It has given me incentive to wear make-up, cute clothes and shoes, to fix my hair, etc.
   I am working on my posture as well. I have always slumped and I don't like it. I don't like the look it portrays and I don't want to portray that for my kids either. It certainly make you look and feel more confident in yourself. I am confident in myself so I would like to show that rather than the slump look.
   I feel better about myself, more so than I have felt in years. It is a wonderful feeling. I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers