Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update

Things are slowly coming together here. I am getting the house under control and feeling more in control myself. We are about to enter 4th year and hubbs is really thinking about where he wants to go and what he wants to do. This year will be interesting to see where he goes and what he does. His top favorite right now is NICU followed closely by regular peds work. He will be very good at it.

Changes have happened for the girls. Our oldest L no longer uses a pacifier. I am so proud of her. She is adjusting pretty good and our youngest V is no longer nursing. I did both of those at the same time. That was a tough week but we are through it. L no longer asks for a paci and V only on occasion will ask to nurse. It was hard on Mommy to do that. It felt like with L she was no longer my baby and with V to stop nursing that she was entering the big girl stage. I loved nursing my babies.

There is great concern for us with money. There are a lot of things that have to be paid for this year and the reality is, there is currently no enough money to do it. We have to pay for the COMLEX PE 2 and the USMLE step 2 and the study materials for both AND for away rotations as well as food and a place to stay during those rotations.

I am hoping my jewelry business will take off and fill those gaps. I am working on the website and hope to launch it this month. It is doing okay for just being launched and I love making the jewelry so I hope that will flourish.

In the end though, I know God will provide as he always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers