Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Starting Something new

I am starting something new. I have started my own company. Crickett's Cottage. My sister came up with the name. It is super cute. I make jewelry and wine charms right now. I will add to it as I expand my skills. I am loving making the jewelry and it is so much fun to be helping my family out.

So far we have created an Etsy page and a Facebook page. I am not sure exactly where I will go with it. I am hoping to be able to truly help my family out with this. I have fun with it and people get to wear and use some beautiful jewelry or wine charms.

Dr.O is super supportive. He is such an amazing guy. I am still learning after almost 6 years of marriage that is he such a wonderful guy to be married to. I am so thankful he is my guy. That he is the father of my lovely little girls.

I will post a couple pics here so ya'll can check em out, feel free to check out either the etsy page or the Facebook page.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrickettsCottage

https://www.facebook.com/crickettscottage

I don't know what God has planned for us but for now I am enjoying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers