Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blessed and Excited!

Today was a productive day, well yesterday since it is after midnight. I feel accomplished. I did quite a bit today and feel like I am getting a grip on my life again, it feels like it had gotten out of control. I have been praying about it a lot and it feels like God is giving me the ideas, tools etc to make it happen.

Today though I did:


  • Went to the doc
  • washed some diapers
  • worked on my new website, got some understanding about how it works, and created some cool stuff that I needed on there that it did not provide
  • found out how to let the site accept credit cards without it costing an arm and leg
  • did some photo editing, learning to adjust photo sizes the way I needed to
  • had family night
  • filled my scrips
  • worked on my spreadsheets, got them all updated and new formulas input
It felt like I did more than that. However, I will take it. God has given us so much and yet sometimes it hard. I do feel like today was one of those days where God tells you it does not have to be hard, if only you will step back and let him control it. In our humanness, we try and try to control things and it only goes pear-shaped and gets really hard to do. We try to correct the situations and if you let God handle it. He will fix it in his time and without you stressing. I am certainly not saying it is easy but it what we are supposed to do. 

I feel blessed and excited today. I feel like God has given me the chance to get things back in order. That the time for all the chaos has passed. Thank you Father God. 

1 comment:

Followers