Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pre-school and the little one

So I am preschooling my oldest right now. We work for about 45 minutes a day, in increments of 15 min blocks. She is doing so great. I print stuff off the internet for us to go over. We spend time on looking at a BIG letter and little letter.. ( A,a) and some time on a number as well as time on other stuff, like drawing lines, recognizing shapes, knowing colors etc. She is doing so good. She knows all of her ABC's, she sometimes has trouble recognizing the little letters but we are getting there. We are learning to count and she is doing awesome. I am so proud of her.

and our little one.. JUST TURNED ONE. Yep little V is one already, I can't believe it. She is growing and learning so much too. She know what so many things are and she understands when she is not supposed to do something. She also knows just how to annoy her older sister. It must come naturally..

They are both growing and learning so very much and I am so proud to be their Momma. They fill my heart with joy and so much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers