Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Homemade .. and Some Knitting

My sister and I are going to make homemade laundry soap tomorrow. I am excited. If I like it .. it could be a great money saver. I love saving money!! I also love not buying stuff I can make these days. It is so much fun I find...

I am looking for recipes to make homemade soap and shampoo. Those items add up and to make it less crap filled and so cheaper would be awesome .. I must admit.

I am also quite enjoying my new craft of knitting. I love that I can buy a skein of yarn and turn it into something else. It is so wonderful watching the items form under my needles. I am making Christmas presents right now. I am excited. I am making stuff I have never made before but I believe in myself. I can do this. I love the different yarns.. most of my stash is acrylic but I am loving cotton and sock yarn. I can't work a lot with wool since I have a mild allergy to it, but I can work with some wool for short periods of time. I

I will let ya'll know how the homemade soaps and cleaners come out. If this works.. It will be awesome. I did also find a homemade conditioner. Less than a quarter of the price.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers