Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good News.. No.. Great News

It has been a while since I wrote. Things got insane here. Overwhelming is more the word. Too overwhelming. Money is still very tight, but we have hopes that money will be coming in soon. We have been waiting to find out if hubby would pass the test and if we would continue our life as we know or if change was in the air.

Life has also been tough just in general, my brother was sick. I have been in a funk. A long standing can't pull out of funk. I don't know how it go so tough. How did I get into a funk where nothing an no one could pull me out of it. I don't like that. I tried my best to pull myself up by the bootstraps but to no avail. I would just sink back down in the mire. I was just in a funk. I won't say I was depressed because that is not the right word. Just scared I think.

So the results are in... Honey Passed.. We will continue our life as we know it. The relief in this house is palpable. We are almost euphoric. I am so happy and so proud of my dear honey. I knew he could do it, yet was afraid to hope. Does that make sense. I decided sometime in the last couple of weeks before getting the results to stop being negative and just believe as I usually do. Believe in him.

So... he is off to a new rotation and is feeling positive about himself. I am so glad. I love that man so very much and it has been hard to see how all this has affected him.

For all those that have prayed. Thank you so very much.. and in writing.. Thank you Holy Father for making this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers