Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Changing things in our house..

I have found some changes happening within our house. I have been finding that in lieu of the money issues our household have found ourselves in To this end, we have decided to start using cloth diapers, cloth wipes, cloth kleenex, and even the family cloth. If you would have asked me even a year ago if I would have done this I would have said no, without hesitation.
However, I have found that I am becoming more and more crunchy as my sister calls it over time. I am very much liking it too. I have even taken my sewing machine out and starting sewing stuff for us. I do quite enjoy that.

We don't use paper towels anymore, we have been using micro fiber towels but I have found a pattern to make what are called un-paper towels made out of birds-eye cotton which I am going to try. I will keep ya'll updated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers