Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Change in the wind...

Is change in the wind? I think it is. Dr. O takes the test in two weeks, and we will either go forward with this life or stop and change the direction of our life. Either way it is change of what exists right now and has for several months. Thank goodness.
There is change coming. Am I ready for it? I am not sure. I want to say yes, of course. However, the reality is change is hard. Good, bad or indifferent, all change is hard usually. At least it is for me. I am excited that the existence we have right now is going to move, rather this staying in this place I am not so very fond of. I am however scared of what they may mean, I might want this stage back. Who knows.

All I can really do is pray for the strength for whatever is headed our way. Please pray with me.

2 comments:

  1. I somehow missed your comment.. It is the Comlex.. We are in wait mode now to find out how he did..

    ReplyDelete

Followers