Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This life sometimes just .. well sucks

Those that read my blog know that I believe in God with all my heart, with everything that I am. I believe that I am where I am supposed to be. I do. I believe that everything I go through even if I made the decision to get me that God will get me through it and use it for his good.
This medical life is just hard sometimes. Hard. Harder than I even began to understand when I married my husband. I love him dearly and would not undo a step of anything that I have ever done. Sometimes though medical school catches the brunt of my anger. I guess at this moment I don't feel anger, maybe I even feel peace.
I am not sure what I feel other than an intense longing for the man I love. I miss him terribly. I don't Need him to help me take care of things, I mostly can  handle that on my own. I want him.

I guess that is the defination of love. When you don't need that person to fulfill you, but you want them with all you are. When they are not around, missing them is a physical ache.

To My honey, I love and pieces you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers