Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Children.. they are changing me.

I realize that the kids are growing in leaps and bounds. This sweet period of time will be over in a blink of an eye. I love watching them learn and grow. It is fun. It so wonderful to hear L say a new word and me to tell her how smart she is, and the big grin she shines my way. It is wonderful to look over at V and see her sitting up all on her own, no help. I say the same thing to her, and L says.. V and gives her a kiss.. It the most amazing journey I could ever be on.

I love being a Mommy. I can't explain it to anyone who is not a parent. The feeling you have when your child does something new. It is super fun when they do something and get excited about it. I have a sneaking feeling this feeling will continue. I love the little hugs from my 2 year old, and nursing the 6 month old.

I have to admit that being a parent is changing me. I feel like I am growing as a person. I see the world through different eyes. I see problems with different solutions that I did even a few years ago. It makes me want to be a better person. I want to the kind of person they will look up to. I want to achieve them for them, to be better for them. I want to learn more things so I can teach it to them. It is making me want to be more, for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers