Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is this to hard for me?

Do you ever wonder if something is too hard for you? You are just not that certain you can do it? You are not 100% sure that it is something that can handle.

I want to believe that I can handle my current circumstances.. I really do.. However, I am not sure that I can. They might be beyond my capabilities. I believe I am stronger than I have ever been as a person, as a wife, mother, child of God. I believe I can do anything through God. I believe that if I let God lead me that I can do it all, whatever he calls me to do. Can I do this? I don't know

My question is this? How do I know that God is calling me to do this and it is not my own design? If it is my own design will I fail because it is my own? Will God step forth and rescue me from myself if I need it?

So, as you can tell I am lost in my own world. It is a like the imagination of your mind and you are child trying to escape your own design but do not know how.

Please pray for me.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry. Sometimes we have to relax and let Him lead us. Most of the time whatever we're trying to do is His will but we spend so much time worrying if it is that we don't enjoy it. Jesus loves you immensely and He is standing right there with you. Try not to worry about it and just enjoy. He wants you to enjoy this life, and your choices because He loves you just like you love your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you. I know that life can feel really hard sometimes and like you can't handle it. But I will pray for you that life starts to become easier to handle. I don't know your situation right now but know that I am praying for you. I know what it feels like it when life is just to hard and you are all alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prayers... I really appreciate them..

    ReplyDelete

Followers