Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tough Week...

This whole week has been pretty rough for me. I feel like the weight of the world is sitting on my shoulders, I don't know why. I know that it is not, that what will happen will happen. I find myself feeling fearful at the lack of money. I am trying very hard to not feel that way, to just believe.

The kids have been tough this week as well. I feel very tired and frazzled. I am also trying to get sick. I feel like I just need a break, maybe even to sleep. An extra 4 hours of sleep would go a long way these days. Last night I could not get either kid to go bed within a timely manner, V especially was against sleep. Today I am pooped. I was pooped yesterday, but more pooped today.

The house is not in order and it is making me crazy. I am trying very hard to put it in order, however with two littles it is hard to get much of anything done it feels. I know I am getting some stuff done but it does not feel like enough.

I am also starting to miss having friends nearby, I am making friends but it is a slow process. I miss a friend coming over and just hanging out with you talking and playing with the kids. I miss just feeling part of something, right now I am just feeling alone and not the good kind of alone.

I am sure I am just feeling sorry for myself today, it will pass. I think this week has just been a little more rough that I am capable of dealing with.

For those that pray, please pray for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers