Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Self Care

It is definitely time for some self care again. It has been a while I think since I did any real self care. I have found myself getting flustered rather easily lately, granted there is a lot going on that could cause that.

Tonight after I get the kids to bed, I am going to try to take a bath, with candles and paint my fingers and toes. Let's see if we can make that happen. It would be nice if I could.

Hubby is on night float so it is just me and the kids. I am a bit nervous, apparently there have been some break-ins in the area. There was even one in my complex. Nice and Nervous over here. uuuggghhh

Well off to finish baths and night time routine.

2 comments:

  1. well fingers and toes painted.. whoo hoo.. No bath, maybe tomorrow night after hubby wakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you're trying to take time for yourself. It's hard when you're a mother and wife to a med husband! But I find that when I take time for myself (which I have to schedule, or it won't happen!) it makes me feel better about all aspects in my life. I hope it does for you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers