Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

My little one is 2...How did that happen...

L is two. How did she get to be that old. I can hardly believe it. I become a mommy on this day two years ago. It seems ages sometimes, and just yesterday at other times. I cried like a big ole baby the first time I held her in my arms. I could not believe that God entrusted this little angel to me. I still feel the same.

She has gotten so big. She understands so much and is talking so much more. I know I will look up and she will be 5, then 10 and in the blink of an eye she will be grown. So, even though so days are tough with a two year old, I try to appeciate each day and each moment as it comes.

Money at this moment is to tight for a party, but we are going to celebrate tomorrow with her grandparents on my husband's side. I hope she enjoys her day. I wish she could see her Lala, BooBoo, MayMay and Mimi.. not to mention her Nenna.

My baby girl is two... wow..

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, she is beautiful. Children are truly a heritage from The Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Followers