Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things are murky here...

Today was again one of those type of days. The kind of day where you aren't sure where you are going, the kind of day that when you woke up, you knew. However, by the time you got ready to crawl into bed, you no longer were certain of the path you are on.

That was today. What will tomorrow be? It is murky.

I feel confused about our path, I feel overwhelmed and uncertain. I feel hurt for my husband. I feel humbled by the trials we are facing. I feel scared by the hope I know exists within me.

On the other side, I know that God's hand is in my life. I know that he is certain of the path we are taking, of which fork will be taken. I know that he is aware of what is best for us. I also know that if we stop trying to find solutions, he will provide them.

This moment in my life though, I will share with you. is just plain scary. I am not sure of anything other than this.

I love God and believe in him wholeheartedly.
I love my children and my husband.
I believe in my husband, and will love him no matter what path we take.
I know who I am, and who my husband is.

If only I knew where we were going? But, do I really want to know? As scary as this ride is, do I really want to know where it stops?

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had encouraging words for you...but I'm feeling murky lately too. Just keep swimming girly...you are headed some place great.

    ReplyDelete

Followers