Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Overwhelmed

There are days since our little one was born that I feel in over my head. I have found myself crying along with the kids more than once. They seem to set each other off, what is up with that. I wonder how long it takes before you get a handle on two. I wonder if I will get a handle on it.

I am trying so hard not to lean to heavily on hubby. He has so much on his plate without coming home and taking care of kids, however it seems I am leaning on him a lot. I honestly can say I don't know anything for sure these days other than I feel frazzled and overwhelmed most days.

What can I do to adjust faster? What can I do to not be so overwhelmed?

2 comments:

  1. Give it time. It took me about 3 months to adjust to two. It makes you appreciate how "easy" having only 1 was! I can't believe how much I used to complain about taking just one kid to the store lol Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yea I know.. One kid and the store has now become cake.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers