Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

New Baby and Home..

Wow. A lot has happened in just a few days it seems. I had our beautiful little daughter V on September 28th at 4:07am. She is precious and wonderful. Our family feels complete now. L loves her to pieces and completely understood that the baby V in Mommy's tummy and baby V was the same baby.. Her Baby.. It is wonderful to see her with V.

Hubby made the birth as did my mother. God is cool like that. My birth story with V and with L are like the same story. I had pretty much the exact same labor. It was like an echo. Just a might bit shorter, because we recognized it. Prodromal Labor. Who has Prodromal twice. hmpt. Me. I thought I would go into labor like an normal person and have baby FAST.. ummm no.. However, there was no worry about not getting an epidural this way. God knows what he is doing. =)

We are finally home. It feels so wonderful to be back in my own home. Even though there is tons to do, house still not unpacked from move. It is absolutely wonderful to be home. There is nothing like your own home. I started working it the house today. Hubby has been helping. I am hoping to get it under some kind of control before he starts his next rotation on the 12th.

That said, he starts Inpatient Family on the 12th. I am concerned about handling 2 kids with no husband in site. There is a very real possibility he will get night float. uuuugghhh. I am sure I can do it, it will just be a matter of routine, routine, routine.

We have started our routine with the eldest, bedtime. It seems to be working. Whoo hoo. I don't want to say that to loudly. She did much better tonight than the previous nights. I am hoping that, that is sign of the way it will be.

The youngest, ate a big dinner and went to bed around 830. She has been sleeping pretty much ever since. I am glad she sleeps better than our eldest did. L was not a sleeper. I sure hope V is. Living life tired, gets old fast and it makes you less able to deal with the normal stresses of life.

I will be praying for God to give me what I need to be a good mother and wife, period. Whatever the stresses, drama's or excitement that life throws at me.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby! So glad everything worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful name! SO happy hubby was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm such a bad blog friend and I'm so far behind! She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers