Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Countdown... and Comlex..

It has been a few days since I blogged. I finally told my honey that it was important to me that he was here for the birth of our child. I would understand if it was right before the test but if it was a week or so, it would upset me. I am glad I verbalized. He decided to come up to my sisters and leave each day to study but be here just in case. He surprised me and it was wonderful.

He has now flown back home to take Step 1 COMLEX. It is tomorrow. Please pray for him to do well. I am glad the test is finally happening while being nervous for him. He also has to take his rotation test on the following day, then he will fly back here and wait for baby to arrive.

I am due on Saturday. I can't hardly believe it, while I am so ready. I am hoping she waits until her Dad flies back on Friday. We have 2 days to wait basically. He will arrive first thing on Friday morning.

So we have a window because my mom is leaving on the 1st. She has been here almost 7 weeks, and to miss the birth of her grandchild after being here for so long, just seems wrong. My doctor told me he does not want me going more than a week overdue which is Oct 2nd, though he does not think I will make it that far. He did put me on the induction schedule. I don't want to be induced, I want to do this without pitocin thank you very much.

So.. we are on a countdown, T-11 days. I have a window in which I want to have her. After the 24th, but before the 1st. We all know though babies come when they want though.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your husband will be there for the birth! Yay! That is a huge blessing. Best of luck during these last days before baby comes and hope you have a speedy delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I'm stressed for you! I'm guessing he made it home though :0) Start thinking labor-y thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Followers