Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

My daughter.. Joys and Frustrations..

I have a daughter that is 20 months old. She surprises me constantly. I love watching her mind work. I love seeing her learn new things, and say new words. She is stinking adorable, trust me. She gives me joy each day, I love watching her sleep, and hearing her laugh. I love everything about the kid I admit it. I could never have imagined how much I would love her until I had her.

She loves her mama just as much as her mama loves her. I love that I can make owie's better, and just the world a better place in her mind. I never knew how much fun it could be.

There is of course the other side of the coin. If you have children you know what I am talking about. The frustrations. Simple words that means so much. When they push you  to the edge, and you are so frustrated with them you don't even know what to do. How do you deal with that? I hate that feeling. I want to never be frustrated with my darling little girl, but I am pretty sure that is a hopeless wish. I wish it all the same.

I want to be the best mommy I can be, however I don't always succeed. I am trying though, and I guess that is what matters. That I want to be the best mommy for her and for Little Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers