Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Life in General..

Could it be any hotter..Doubtful.. It is 104 outside right now. I have found that I don't want to even step outside for any reason. Oh, I need to go to Target, no its just not that important.  I will go when it is a cool 89 outside tonight. I never thought I would think 89 was cool!! Wow.. Inland Empire definitely describes this place. HOT HOT HOT....

I am getting used to the area. I like it here. There is everything I might be interested in, here. I do have to say, I miss having close friends in the area. I miss my sister terribly bad. If I did not have the internet to talk to her daily, life would just not be okay at all.

Kidlet is adjusting very well on the whole. She loves having her toy area, and lots of boxes to get into. She is even eating meat. She is not a fan of the heat either though. When she naps, I have to put a fan on her, even with the ac set at 75. It is still hot. I know if I would leave the blinds closed it would be cooler, but I don't want to live like that. So, I let the sun in and then turn the ac up.

I am officially 30 weeks pregnant today. Wow, I can hardly believe it! In 10 weeks I will be holding a new infant. I am excited, very excited actually but really very nervous of being the mommy to TWO kids. There was a time I thought I would not be a mommy at all, it did not seem to be in the cards for me. Then God changed things so very quickly for me. I have to say as much as it is difficult I love it! It is the best job in the world.

Okay.. off to take that stupid Glucose test, for those that have never taken this test. I hope you never have too. You have to drink a bottle of pure sugar, sounds great.. Ummm no it tastes like poo on a stick. Then you have to wait an hour for someone to stick a needle in you. ( I hate needles) uuugghh

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fact: I failed the stupid test. Now I have to take the 3 hour test. uuugghhh

    ReplyDelete

Followers