Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good News

I have wonderful news to share. My hubby passed the make or break test. It clearly turned out to be a 'make' test. I am so proud of him, he worked very hard to pass this guy. It clearly showed. I admit I was nervous leading up to this guy. I did not know what God had in store for us.
It is a great sigh of relief. I had not realized I was almost holding my breath waiting to find out. I felt a huge weight fall off when hubby called with the wonderful news.
In other news, gosh I sound like a newscaster, Haha. I will be heading to NorCal myself this weekend. I will be staying with my sister and attending a dear friends baby shower. I admit I am excited on both counts. I am looking forward to seeing my sister. I miss her, simple as that. I honestly don't know how I would handle the distance if it weren't for the internet.
Well part of my post went into the abyss....grrrr

4 comments:

Followers