Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

First SoCal Dr. Appt

Well today will be my very first doctor appointment in Southern California. I have to redo some paperwork that Northern California has but at least I don't have to redo any blood tests, not that I was actually going to.. LOL.. They thought they were going to make me though, so....
I am a little nervous, I had my doctor for years and loved him. He was there all the way through L and has been through this point with Little Sister. I hope my new doctor is wonderful. I am always nervous with new doctor. Though if he/she is crappy, I will turn to hubby and say ... "you better not ever do that" He will say "I know, I know".
So.. We will see, we will hopefully get to hear her heartbeart today, I always enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers