Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today...

My daughter and I went for a walk, she in her kick back stroller, me the one walking.. errr pushing .. She so loves being outside. I put her little shades on her and she left them on and just enjoyed the ride. It was so much fun.

I have noticed one thing that seems very different here, than Northern California where I moved from is that people seem more friendly. Is it me? Is there something I am doing different? I don't know, just seems the case.

The apartment is still in a major disarray, due to the no furniture option we are currently going for. We do hope to get our furniture soon, I will be glad to start putting the apartment together, and making it home.

Hubby is off studying again today. I can honestly say I don't know how he does it. I don't think I could study like that. It has been many years since I was in school, but I am not sure I could look at the same book day in and memorize it. But he does it. He loves what he is studying..

I am considering finding the local park and walking to it, I got directions but it is a bit far, not sure Mommy is up to that kind of walk. Maybe though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers