Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Self Care

So I am still on the Self Care kick... I had my haircut today. I am loving it, I want to dye it but I also don't want to have lots of gray/grey shots to go with birth story of Little sister. I attached a pic!!!
Today was another relaxing day, had one little hiccup dealing with Kaiser, and some woman who answered the phone whose IQ was questionable.. (mean but a true statement sadly) I enjoyed time with my little girl and even lunch with my husband.
My hair was cut my a new person and let me tell you I was nervous, but she turned out to be awesome all the way around. I love the haircut and I loved her too!!
I meet with a Moms group at my new church, it is hard to say MY new church.. I miss Sanctuary and it feels like I am being disloyal.. anyway.. I liked them, and will go again on the next meet...

It feels good to be feeling more like myself. I do have some things to take care that have the potential for stress, so pray for me to remain cool if they do and not let them GET me.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the new hair! It sounds so trivial, but a good haircut can really go a long way on changing my attitude/outlook on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it can.. and I love this photo hubby took of me..

    ReplyDelete

Followers